BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 19, 2010

August Blog Train

This month has gone by so fast!! I have been so busy!! Here is my portion of the "And The Thunder Rolls" blog train. I hope you like it, if so leave a comment and become a follower. I plan on trying to do freebies more often so you dont want to miss out. Also I am still looking for a few people who want to work with my Among The Stars kit (see a preview in the post below this one) Thanks and Enjoy!!

Download here
The rest of the train:

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for sharing your part...love this idea....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, love the lightning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a great kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice kit, thanks for being a part of this.

    ReplyDelete