BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 24, 2011

2 New Kits at STS

Here are two new kits available at Stuff to Scrap today. The first one I want to show you is "Birds of Prey" by Digital Scrap Fun. It is a very calm kit and perfect for outdoor layouts. I used it to scrap a picture of my grandfather and I could not have asked for a better kit! You can grab it here. Also come back tomorrow for a freebie QP made using my layout below.
My layout using "Birds of Prey":
The next kit I want to show you is "Pinewood Derby" by the Designing Divas. It is a very bold kit and great for little boy layouts. I used it to scrap my daughter and her daddy..the blues and reds went perfect with my photo. You can grab the kit here.

Also when you purchase the kit you can grab the add on free using this code: sahm_pdfreeaddon. Click here to be taken to both the kit and add on.

Here is my layout created with "Pinewood Derby":







No comments:

Post a Comment