BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 28, 2011

STS DD Challenge Week 2

Here is my entry for the Designer Darling contest at Stuff to Scrap for Week 2. This week was a challenge because we had very little CU items to work with and so I did a lot of scanning and a lot of research on "how to" but I am so thankful because I learned a lot and realized even though it is hard to do- I can do it!! Below I am offering a freebie cluster frame and you can alos find the link to download the kit here at STS in the DD Week2 Preview section:) Enjoy and remember to become a facebook fan if you are not already. All you have to do is click the like button on the right.
Paper preview:
You can grab the freebie here






2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there!


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete